PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2019, 05:35
gordonfvckingramsay

Received 709 Likes on 193 Posts
Originally Posted by A little birdie
Pilots ‘folding’ is not the only other option available when held up against the scheduled stop work.

Prior to under taking PIA should one not ask ‘what do we hope to gain and how will this specific PIA achieve it’? The next step is to ask ‘how is my adversary likely to respond and what are the ramifications of that’. If those questions can’t be answered then how well advised is the PIA?

So, two non answers, genuine questions characterised as a threat, and the opposite to these PIA stop works being to ‘fold’. I hope that someone comes up with something better than that!

I hope the JQ pilots are clear about the pros and cons of the actions you’ve chosen. I hope you achieve what you set out to achieve. Good luck.
Anyone who has been around for a few of these know very well what the company will respond with and that is a firm NO to pilot terms, this is he only way Jetstar can “negotiate”. If that we’re not the case, they would be entertaining the notion that they should come with a realistic offer instead of running to the press to denigrate their pilots.

PIA is the only language they speak! Bring it on!