PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Private Flight To Be Banned.
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2019, 15:27
Sholayo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cleared Visual
Ah Godwin's law holds true once again!

To be honest I am less concerned about how action (or inaction) on climate change will alter society than I am about grown ass adults who think a 16 year old disabled kid is the reincarnation of Hitler and accuse THEM of spreading moral panic.

Well, Hitler was my thought at the very beginning of this conversation after reading post #11 (https://www.pprune.org/newreply.php?...ply&p=10632614).
Living in Poland where Germans set-up Auschwitz and many other, less known death camps I do not find such comments as the one quoted below funny.
But hey, the way Germans dealt with overpopulation of the East and need for a "way to preserve a liveable habitat (...) and to somehow check the exploding human population." (aka Lebensraum). They even identified who is "the plague". A bit narrower than ramble on .

&

" 29th Nov 2019, 19:36
ramble on

The ONLY way to preserve a liveable habitat and the wafer thin 15000ft layer of breathable air around the planet is to somehow check the exploding human population. We are a plague. The continual drive for “Growth and Development” is INSANE and driven by short term greed."