PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Private Flight To Be Banned.
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2019, 12:21
Rarife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cleared Visual
Greta has Aspergers. If you have ever known someone with this condition, you'd understand she probably has an intimate knowledge of the factors affecting climate change because she has an intense and highly focussed fixation on it. What she lacks (which can also be attributed to Aspergers) are higher social skills like tact and diplomacy. Give the kid a break!

Sunfish you made me laugh! I disagree with your alarmist sentiments and right wing conspiracy theories, but I'll give credit where it is due. You're a loony for sure, but at least you're articulate and entertaining.
You can not be serious. She has no knowledge at all? Have you seen any scientific paper published by her? She just repeats empty phrases and fakes emotions and you can not say anything "because she is just a kid". Man, she is reincarnation of Hitler himself (change Hitler for your favourite dictator). There are no real solutions, no real help. Just spreading panic, playing it emotions and scarying people. That is first step of manipulation to start totality because that is exactly how it was before 1989 in the East. We live on a piece of rock which is 4,5 billions years of old and its mass is almost 6x10^24 kg. Yet, according to this kid we can not waste a single day because disaster will be inevitable? Like really? I do not have problem with climate change. I fully agree we should care about our enviroment. But they do nothing like that. They just desire power. Power gained by fear and poverty.