PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lossiemouth Upgrades
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2019, 03:28
NutLoose

Received 2,942 Likes on 1,253 Posts
I know Kinloss and Leuchars are army, they took the troops coming back from Germany, I also know machrahanish closed, hands up to that, I was simply referring to the bases mentioned on here without thinking, the Royal Navy has more bases than you infer btw.f

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Scotland get full autonomy, if that is what they want, I however feel sorry for those that do not want it or are scared to voice that, because I think it will fail, I think putting their hopes on an economy that is propped up on dwindling oil reserves is doomed from the offset. And as for Corbyns idea of pumping extra billions into Scotland to improve everything and then allowing them a vote to leave... Simply barking.

I also know Northern Ireland is part of the U.K. and will remain so for the foreseeable future therefore there is no hard border required between them, however If Scotland becomes independent then it is no longer part of the UK so in theory should have a hard border. Obviously something you cannot understand.

Last edited by NutLoose; 1st Dec 2019 at 03:53.