PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Private Flight To Be Banned.
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2019, 23:33
LKinnon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Some of you can't tell fact from fiction, which is sad. However I'm pleased that I can still write a reasonable imitation of a press release.

But seriously folks, get your head around the current directions climate change debate is going under the "leadership" of Greta Thunberg and "extinction rebellion" (heard of them?). Airline travel is already in their sights.

And its doable. Do you know what Senator Pauline Hanson did to the Government the other day? Do you know what Senator Jacqui Lambie may do to the Government this coming week? Do you know that there may be a bye election in the seat of Chisholm? All it takes is one or two politicians holding the balance of power and warmly disposed to GA and we start getting what we want. You need to get a reputation with politicians - like AOPA USA has, that you are one big headache when annoyed and that it is wiser for politicians to give you what you want. Political clout - that is what you need to develop, I've talked ad nauseam how to build it. Without it my press release, or something close to it, may one day be fact, not fiction and sooner than you think.
There are plenty of whacko conspiracy-theory forums on the internet. Post your crap there and focus on aviation here. You are a certified nutter.