PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOT Polish Airlines hiring
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2019, 07:00
jollyRoger123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by requesting.direct
Hi guys. I was recently on the interview for B787, still waiting for reply.
In the meantime, could somebody please tell me, how many hours do they actually fly on average? I heard rumors that they just fly the minimum 40h guarantee, hopefully this is just the rumor. I would really appreciate some opinion from a pilot on 787, mostly about a rosyer, number of stbys per month and how many off days do you usually get in a block.

And about the interview, it wasn't that hard. One day thing consisted of 3 parts. Simulator, psychology (or more like inteligence test, matrix shapes and multytasking) and interview. Question on interview were why you want to join them, some positive/negative expirience from your career, your previous airplane type related questions, metar+taf to decode (plus something meteorology related related to it), sigmet chart and then some jeppesen chart to explain or brief. They were nice and friendly.
the average is 60 hrs a month , roster is nice with a lot of days off , layovers 24 h to 48h usually unless u don’t fly charter destinations . you get also all benefits of a flag carrier. Management is nice too and help you out with days off or flights requests.

Just if you are a foreigner don’t belive any promise of career or quick upgrade.