PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flexjet Europe starts up
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2019, 09:16
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chinny
some of what you say is correct and i agree that the more info we get the better the decision made and the better the competition-but going on the threads before and the lack of info to suddenly get all bar kitchen sink-seems bit weird!
BTW-not on his profile but on previous threads he has written and posted.
Weird and weird I’m not so sure I see the weirdness in it. Anyways, let’s agree - useful info. As mentioned, in this particular case, it’s favourable for Flexjet to have this info out there. Looking at Netjets Europe vs Flexjet Europe, on the large cabin segment of the published payscale, it would be attractive, or at least tempting, for PICs to switch. Flexjet Europe looks set to attract some of the best qualified pilots with the published terms. So far the management seems to be on the ball. The eco positioning has been mentioned and other terms might be unattractive - hopefully the Gentleman who published the payscale will publish some more “good” stuff - such that we won’t have to speculate. I’m going to freshen up my CV and have it ready for submission - simply because of the info shared on this thread.