PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2019, 09:24
DirectAnywhere

Received 164 Likes on 36 Posts
I’ve not met one person excited, or even faintly interested in what Dick and his mates have to say at their webinars. They seem to be causing more harm than anything else.
I’m not sure I agree with this. DA’s email the other day referred to the number of callers as ‘overwhelming’. They certainly overwhelmed QF IT. Assuming his numbers are correct, several hundred people willing to call in on their day off would lend some credence to his claim.

The best thing would have been for Dick et al to switch on the phone to be greeted by the sound of crickets. It would be great to see such a response to the next one.

The issue with this EA might be several hundred new pilots, none of whom have really experienced what this company is capable of, and who won’t be adversely affected by anything in the proposal.

They might believe the company when they are told they’ll get a widebody FO spot earning 300k and a pony. It’s important that newer pilots are aware of Dixon’s letter promising commands and unicorns for all, the growth of Jetstar, the lockout, the sacred scroll etc. - in short the history of this airline since the acquisition of Impulse - so they understand why there should be no belief and no trust in management.