PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas’ search for female pilots has led to more workplace harassment - Quartz
Old 6th Nov 2019, 07:17
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
A senior female pilot gets paid the same as a senior male one. There are just fewer of them.
But the senior female pilots are all in management. So they get paid more. Or is it lesbians that get paid more than females and males. Or lesbians getting paid more than gays getting paid more than straight females and straight males. Or lesbians getting paid more than gays getting more than cross dressers getting more than straight males and females??

It's very, very confusing for me. All I know is I'm not a lesbian so any Management position under the current regime is by default ruled out for me. In the past, such positions were based on the ability to do them, not which personal parts of myself I wished to place inside particular parts of someone else, but I have come to accept I am a dinosaur and almost extinct. Though not, I hasten to add, by failing to put the correct breeding part in the right sexual organ to procreate. I spent years of fruitful research giving that art a very red hot go.

The Chief Pilot with his penchant for car park and vehicular procreation platforms has, it must be admitted, publicly given the problem more of a red hot go than I have. I wonder if QF solved any potential harassment issue of that person by surrounding them with non gender specific personages lest they feel lustful urges in carparks again??