PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Info
Thread: China Info
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2019, 13:11
Ned Kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CW247, Thanks for the info itīs much appreciated.

Cedrus, thansk for your comment. If you donīt like the question you donīt have to reply.
I appologize if I've upset you in any way.
There are may threads in pprune, some with up to 10.000 replies to sift through to find the info (I've tried)
If every new thread should have been a search then this forum would soon grind to a hold.
This is my second post in this forum since joining in 2006, let me assure you, I've done quite a number of searches in that time.
I've done just fine as an expat for more than 20 years, thanks for your concern, and thanks for suggesting that I won't make it as an expat.
Brings to mind an aircraft owner that scolded me many years ago for not wanting to fly for him for free, and telling me I'd never make it in this industry.
I took pleasure in him applying for an F/O position 10 years later in a company where I was flying as CPT on the B737. He didn't get the job, and I
had nothing to do with it, as I don't get involved in things that aren't my business.
In this case though I should probably just heed my own advice, and just not reply to something that really warrants no reply.

brgds