PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LCC to recruit externally..
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2003, 20:44
loungelizard

SHRAGS,

Jeeez, those last comments are a little unchristian of ya.

Yes it was a rape, you were probably still in nappies at the time.
Their careers were totally destroyed by AIPA's neglect and they only have their commands due to the Ansett collapse otherwise they would still be in the R/H seat 10 - 11 years down the track. And to have a chance to go to long haul, **** what an exciting prospect. That would be like waiting for an enormous bowel movement.!!!!! Well SHRAGS, certainly a hard and bitter one to swallow eh, but I'm sure your ol' jaw bones are certainly use to that. And as for mainline operating LCC's, HHHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA. Thanks for a bloody good laugh. And what are all 2200 going to do when no mainline operate the LCC, all go on STRIKE for your DOMESTIC children. Yeah right. Due to your deep QF indoctrination and conditioning, the blinkers, garage door, curtains and scales will probably never be ripped off the ol' eyes. And the final one of 2200 little red soldiers being branded together. Well, SHRAGS, AIPA had to do something for the boys and girls some time ago because they got a strong wiff that the 73/76 and classic drivers were so pissed off with the 400 club, they were all about to resign and get more appropriate representation. Strongly suggest you do some homework SHRAGS, there are some very ugly skeletons dingle dangling around in the ol' AIPA closet.

EPIRB,

Yes mate, this payment in the ol' hip pocket has been going on for many years now. The clowns obviously will strenuously deny such involvement, but I can assure you it is going on. And I mean bigtime. Dont expect any answers though when you start asking questions, you will only notice a lot of eye rolling, nervous fidgeting and then a fowl smell of bowel.

Your fellow brother for the cause,

Lizard