PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2019, 07:38
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Fortunately, and (just like the share options!) in the nick of time, it seems a solution may be coming to fruition. Some might pooh-pooh the idea but all QF have to do is push any symptoms out beyond retirement age and job done! If you can engineer the oil price and share options, a cure for long term circadian rhythm disruption is clearly a walk in the park! Could I love him (her??) more???? Elaine does care for crew - it's obvious to me now*.

The first treatment to slow Alzheimer’s disease could soon be available to millions, it was dramatically announced last night.

Drugs giant Biogen shook the medical world by unexpectedly releasing results suggesting it has developed the first effective medicine for the disease.

After years of high-profile dementia trial failures, experts last night welcomed the ‘transformative discovery’ as a ‘hugely exciting’ breakthrough that could be life changing for dementia patients.

Crucially, the company said trial data for drug aducanumab is strong enough to apply for medicine licences in the US, Europe and Japan early next year. That in itself is a huge milestone.
* I'm enjoying a lovely drink of Victory Gin at the Chestnut Tree Cafe at The Street, QCC. I love Elaine and Elaine loves me. I've found peace at last.

To save those with a more modern taste in literature searching endlessly, I post the following:
​​​​​​Winston (Nathan Safe??) spends lots of time at the Chestnut Tree Cafe, where the waiters keep his glass full of Victory Gin. He has been given a sinecure by the Party, a job with high pay and very little actual work, so he can spend a lot of time at the cafe and lots of money on gin.

Last edited by V-Jet; 23rd Oct 2019 at 07:51.