PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying School Owner makes AFR rich list
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2019, 13:41
  #16 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 1998
Location: Ex-pat Aussie in the UK
Posts: 4,660
You can if you're flying an Australian reg. aircraft.

The USA will issue you a US CPL if you show them you're Australian CPL and want to fly a US reg. aircraft (but the licence will be restricted from commercial operations until you pass a check).
Checkboard is offline