PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2019, 07:03
dragon man

Received 605 Likes on 173 Posts
Originally Posted by Global Aviator

So a bit of realism to the end of the ULH.

I love the attacking comments towards me, grow up it’s called constructive criticism. Sunrise, Bananrama, Tequila Sunrise, the flight will happen. Make it work for you.

Yes I’ve been repetitive as I feel the comments need to be.

Busted! Yes I have replied after a few, actually doesn’t change my attitude to this flight. Do the job you signed up for. As for Sunrise fight make sure you have the required crew requirement, rest and erm repeat do your job.

As I’ve said several time no I haven’t flown ULH, yes paxed numerous times not that that counts!

I am still more concerned about 2 crew red eyes than multi crew ULH!

The job we signed up for doesn’t in any shape or form include 22 hour TOD or allow for 10.5 hours of flight deck duty. Let alone with a 4 man crew and a crew rest that is not segregated. Lastly there is no fatigue data other than 3 years of back to back BNE JFK returns and those crew were shattered. Then you add in what the company wants from us for the privilege of doing this, like removal of night credits on 3 man crewing, increased freeze periods and a B scale for new second officers and you can understand why the average line pilot won’t vote it up.