PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flexjet Europe starts up
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2019, 09:45
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Above The Clouds
During the phone interview they were talking about placing me on either the Legacy or Lear 75. Then during the face to face interview it was suggested that may not happen and would I go on the Nextant for minimum 2 years before changing type.

I politely declined and I think thats when my cards were marked, hence my application was not taken any further.

It makes sense that if they have 7 or 8 of these Nextants with approx. 40 pilots crewing them that those crew get first option to upgrade but why not be honest with people applying for a job in the belief they are going to join the Legacy or Lear 75 fleet to be told at interview you first have to fly the Nextant and be trapped for 2 years.
probably because things are changing rapidly and they are nit set in stone at the time of your interview. However - you’re right that it would make more sense to manage expectations early on and not waste time for everybody. Again, I never really understood (or agreed) the strategy of employers to not disclose the basic employment conditions prior to an recruitment and interview process.