PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2019, 21:40
CurtainTwitcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jamie It's a shame you want to make this this into a d!ck measuring contest. I don't purport to be anyone, I could be some random guy from FlightSim world who sprouts complete BS and claim all sorts of thing about my alleged industry experience.

My posts are built on reason, logic and the best knowledge I can collect. I am more than happy to be wrong and corrected, as Churchill said, “When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, madam?”.

Can you point to any clear body of scientifc data that suggests long term sleep deprivation has no harm? You want to play the man, not the ball because you appear to have no factual basis for you argument, except your anecdote of n=1. You may well have survived your 40 years of LH without any health effects, but then are also smokers who live to 100. A significant number of your fellow crew members are unlikely to be so fortunate based on the body of data.

If my links and data are bogus, I will stand by being pilliored because I am wrong. I would also like to thank you for keeping the thread active, enabling more individuals to be exposed to the arguments, to go and check out the podcasts in post #317 and decide for themselves what the latest research shows and what they whether they would accept any decrements to night credits in future contract negotiations.

But what would I know?