PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2019, 05:58
Street garbage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Global Aviator
Now this is just getting silly or is the word interesting? Divide and conquer?

No one is forcing you to be a pilot it is choice, likewise no one is forcing you to fly long haul if you think it’s detrimental to your health. Rosters have definitely changed for maximum flight and duty time, FRMS is a crock of ****e in my opinion. It is is as pilots that has let this happen.

You have a powerful union use it or accept what is voted in or leave.....

There is no doubt that back of the clock work be it flying, mining or stacking shelves is detrimental to your health, hmmm but we do it anyway.

If I was a QF pirate and senior enough I’d be voting for project Tequila Sunrise and pushing to do that flying only. Repeat how many times a block would you work?

You really an Qantas Angel, aren't you? You obviously haven't done any back of the clock flying and seen the long term health affects have you? How many of your mates have been taken away early? How many weekends have you worked lately? Comparing stacking shelves to flying- or mining-you really don't get it, do you?

Morno, I've been back in SH 3 years after 12 years in LH. 90hrs a month is a different tired to LH tired, where you didn't realise how tired you were until on 4 weeks annual leave. Both suck. Both have long term health implications. LH is worse because of jet lag/ broken sleep.