PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2019, 03:43
Street garbage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morno

I don’t hate QF pilots Street Garbage. I just think a lot of what you all want is unrealistic and unnecessary. Night credits? Are you kidding? If you’re not happy to be doing these Sunrise flights, then change fleets or get another job that doesn’t involve flying at night.

Sure some of what is claimed is legitimate, and I hope it gets resolved in a sensible manner (duty times on these flights for example, anything less than a 4 pilot crew that consists of at least 2 Captains is ridiculous in my opinion).

Look at the world around you. Times are changing. If you want QF to be at the forefront of aviation then be realistic.
So, other than retaining night credits for 3 pilot ops, what is that we want is unrealistic? Happy to TRADE night credits..if the we can get a win somewhere else..this is supposed to be a negotiation, instead of one side of the table saying no, no, no (as in the SH EBA).
Overtime is gone. What else? Proper crew rest? Correct Crewing Complement?
Times are changing....a throw away line, look at the 30% productivity increase on the B787 Contract and the 80% YES vote to answer that.