PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Barred from VS flt for sarcastic remark...2 sides to every story?
Old 9th Nov 2003, 05:27
Rwy in Sight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An industry magazine some 10 years ago explained that the industry has become a commodity and it is the way an emergency or an anomaly is handled that makes a difference.

Here VS did an excellent job but then it failed, I think, to deliver a good solution overall. I mean why don't make an anouncement at 7:15 that there will be a delay of x minutes due to operational reasons. The crew would have been spared the insults and the pax would be happy.

I tend to get angry when I realise and airline lies to me and I understand they try to hide something or pretend everything is fine when it is not. A positive exemple: Last summer in the middle of the french strikes I was to fly to Paris on AF service. An announcement was made that we would be boarding on time and wait in the aircraf for an hour be ready to depart at first notice but within an hour. I was happy because I knew what to expect.... Is it so difficult to be considered towards both sides of Pax / Crew issues.

I loved Bass Raprto comments about having fair arguments from both pax and crews.

Rwy in Sight