PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a honest opinion
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2019, 14:54
turbopropmike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks people for not crucifying the OP as in any other thread when p2f is slightly mentioned.

I can understand OP's side of the story, however I think by doing these we just increase how much money management can suck from us and the industry taking advantage of how much we all love flying.
But I agree with Hogos in that these big academies are just p2f . if you are deciding between going to l3 or the like.. to end up with 170 h/200h? in their integrated or going modular, getting 500h In a jet for the same price as the expensive school (700 hours total) . It makes more sense the later and gives you better experience.

​​​​​​ if there is p2f scheeme where you can choose rosters, bases etc.. basically when to work thus being able to work in another job while building experience in these schemes. It might even be a good idea for some people who make a lot of money in their not flying job, but of course one cannot forget point 1, managent and the executives will gain from our dream and this we shouldnt tolerate.

Last edited by turbopropmike; 4th Oct 2019 at 21:02.