PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2019, 16:25
Screwedbyqualityfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What an low life you are!!

The 8 left before me. I tried my best with Quality fly and gave up at the end. But you, as one of the owners of Quality fly, keep posting and let's see where this will take you because for every post you put i will answer you back and all this is public, hundreds of eventual students are reading it ergo changing their minds about your crooked school.. Who wants to associate with a low life like you. In my future posts I will put more information and post all your names, I told you before: I have just started, I'm just warming up. As for the fatal crash: reponsibilities will land at your doors soon enough, yes it was a mid air crash but the lousy aircraft was not easily maneuverable to avoid the collision. This was not an accident and it will be proven soon enough. Old timer / owner of Quality fly: NO, never will I ask for a job from you. Where I am, unlike Quality Fly, we have a contract with 2 major airlines. I'm already recruited, I know where i will be in a few months from now. Quality Fly has 0 contracts with an airline, no programs and I doubt an airline would want to associate with you after all this..

To all and everyone reading this: don't be fooled with this fake school, there are better schools out there just do your research properly.

Juan, this is for you: tick tok.. are you counting the days? I am..

Regards

Screwedbyqualityfly (for real) but saved by another school.