PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2019, 04:40
zumzum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am disgusted by the fact that you can continue to mention that fatal accident and attribute it to the flight school. The same link that you facilitated leads to the page of the Ministry of Transport and clearly speaks of collision in flight. You are a brat who has nothing better to do than to cover up of insults, recall things and people that should be left out of your tricks. Unfortunately life will teach you, very soon, that certain attitudes and behaviours are not acceptable. I'm disgusted by your words and by the way you are going down on this story.

As for your possible decision to leave the school, it seems clear to me that you have made the wrong decision, and that perhaps you could have "resisted" "by showing up every day in Madrid away from your family and friends" (big deal) for a while longer...by now not only you would have not "lost" the money you want back (why you want it is still beyond me), but you would have probably finished your course (but giving your attitude I doubt it) and maybe you'd be about to start your career (maybe). You decided instead not to wait and evidently not to trust the school, and to go your own way. These decisions clearly have aftereffects that you must be able to accept. And if you don't accept them, then you prove to be a spoiled kid who can't accept the natural consequences of his actions. Regarding your "eight" classmates, well if thats true (and I doubt it strongly) that they also have decided to leave the course with you, I just hope they didn't do it by following your advice... because in that case, then they would probably be extremely pissed off at you, to the point where I would probably not leave the house for fear of meeting them. You have played your cards and lost. Just accept the reality...

best,

zz (the old timer that one day you could meet and beg for a job ...) stay put kid.

Last edited by zumzum; 30th Sep 2019 at 13:49.