PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2019, 13:53
zumzum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so this is getting fun: (and I'm going to step up my game too using bold characters)

I'm just getting warmed up too KID...for a number of simple reasons: I found it highly unlikely that of all the batches that the school produced, 8 (I mean 8!!) of the same batch all had the same problem, at the same time, and were all scammed...very suspicious.
I also find some mismatching data you are providing referring to the "rusty" planes you were flying...I don't see any of that and I did exactly as you suggested: googling it. They have an IG page were I see no rusty planes...Furthermore I find it extremely unethical and disturbing, from your side, to mention the lost of two lives and making such assumptions. Especially when there is an ongoing investigation. You should be very careful on how you chose your words because this would put you in a lot of trouble if wasn't because you are hiding behind a fake identity. I bet you have no balls to reveal your real name, don't you? because what you are reporting in this forum NOW has legal consequences. And if I was this Quality Fly guy you are referring to (which I'm not), I would take you straight to court, no matter the cost of it because what you are saying is not only unethical, but evil. Shame on you.

Having said this, as you doubt my real identity, please allow me to doubt yours. I have a growing suspect that your account is possibly a fake. Created just a few months ago to attack this school. You have produced no evidence that support your thesis, but just a number of posts trying to delegitimate the enterprise. Now I'm not saying that you are surely a fake, but a strong possibility, given the evidence I have.

Relax kid. With this attitude you'll never get a proper job, especially if you think that "moving to Madrid and showing up everyday" is a big deal. Freaking Millennials hahaha