PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2019, 03:52
zumzum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WASALOADIE
Unfortunately the poor reputation will stick until you do something positive to correct it. Make a fair (to them) settlement offer to the students who were mistreated and left in the autumn and all previous comments will be corrected. Until such time, the trust in QualityFly is tarnished and will only become worse. This is a business where reputation counts.
I'm not sure how a "poor reputation" should stick to them? especially when I've heard only positive things about this school. In my case I am looking for a flying school for my son as he wants to follow his dad's steps. I have done some deep due diligence only to find out that this organisation possibly can give my kid the best shot on finding a job after the training finishes.

But I'm also sure that not all students get the desired results, and this may depend on several factors, including low interest or perhaps a general disability of the individual. And this can be frustrating and blaming the school is simply the easiest and most comfortable form of denying reality. Sometimes someone is unable to take responsibility. It happens every day in real life and will continue to happen.
But what I find highly unfair is attacking an organisation run by honest people (I've seen it with my own eyes) and that gives all the tools the kids need to succeed in the aviation industry. I know as a FACT that there are many students who have entered directly into an airline immediately after finishing the course. This is something that has an absolute value and that silences everything I've read on this forum. I want a school that maximises my kid's chances of joining an airline and QF has shown several times the ABILITY to give these opportunities to those students who are obviously worth more.

Screwed by qualityfly: listen up kid, get some advice from someone who works in this industry from maybe before you were even born: the world of aviation is small and only facts count, not words. Don't blame an organisation just because maybe you're not up to the game you want to play. Furthermore, your last post denotes poor tactical intelligence because it clearly exposes the fact that you want financial compensation in exchange for removing posts (that is blackmail). This strategy presents serious problems and opens the door to possible legal consequences that could seriously damage you.
Also, if you think you're right, why don't you prosecute this organisation through legal proceedings instead of trying to damage it through this thread? Perhaps because you know perfectly well that there are no legal grounds that make you win the case?? This strategy does not pay and in the long term could cause more harm than good. Therefore, be mindful.

When we are young, we make many "judgment mistakes" if not led by someone wiser. Do yourself a favour and delete these groundless posts. Get back on the books and maybe one day we'll fly together. You never know in life ...

Best,

zz

Last edited by zumzum; 28th Sep 2019 at 05:03.