PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2019, 16:57
Screwedbyqualityfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You screwed many students already

Hello Juan.. beautiful words and introduction but all this will not change the fact that you stole, along with your partners, the livelihood of numerous students. You literally sucked them dry and destroyed their future. This is a fact. I lived it. Now you are claiming so much but we all know that you will do it again. You will gain their trust, the new unsuspecting students and screw them big time.
Your panic is showing and your desperation is obvious because you are and did communicate with the ones you screwed and threatened them with legal problems unless they remove these comments. The whole point of this forum is to expose frauds like you.
if you want us to remove them, give us back the money you stole from us, as simple as that. Tomorrow call us, one by one, you know who we are and pay us back what we gave you and we received nothing in return. Just do it and all these posts will be removed, we will even say good things about your school (and lie).
I saw some people who posted in here positive posts about your school and I didn't have the time to reply or the energy but make no mistake, I'm back and you'll hear from me, from all of us.. Soon I'm going on google and maps to expose you because to my surprise I noticed that all the 5 stars are from the owners and the employees plus possibly family and friends, weird that an owner poses as a student giving his school a 5 stars and a secretary who doesn't speak a word of English she now can write a beautiful English post.. all fake.
Again: give us back our money and you will get your reputation back. Think of all the people googling your school and discovering all these posts, all the students you are losing. Is it worth it?
Our money back without conditions, no contracts to remove or alter or give you guarantees just give back the money and as good people as we are, we will remove these posts or you will keep losing students. That I promise.