PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - forced to pay for a type rating!
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2003, 05:21
Tristar Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CH4,
choose you words carefully here. 'Bite the hand that feeds you'....well, go figure!
You wouldn't be trying to stifle debate by quite unsubtly throwing threats around? Are you interviewing people by stealth on these supposedly annonymouse forums? I have seen you crticize people's CRM because they disagree with your viewpoint. Ever thought that some of the people posting here might not be as they seem? The more I read what you write the less I would be inclined to want to do any business with you (although now that I have criticized you, I am sure my CRM is crap and you wont want to do business with me!)

I think the majority of sensible and reasonable people who hold fATPL's are well aware of the fact that "the world doesnt owe us a living" - how sick am I of reading this phrase?
Only the very brave, stupid or stinking rich would embark on such a project without first assesing the risks/possibility of employment.

I have heard said that pprune is a "virtual pub", well if we can't have a whinge, anonymously, when most of us a separated by distances and geography where can we moan?

The other thing I have noticed, in many cases a persons "onliine persona" can be diametrically opposed to their real personality.

Anyway, you have a nice night.