PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2019, 12:22
Global Aviator

Received 129 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Street garbage
So Global Aviator, I will ask you again, are you with QF Management? Or just an Angel? Your post sound exactly like the fairy floss we read on the Friday Flyer, or one of motivational pieces from Tino or Andrew David.
You are obviously a pilot hater- like most of our management.
Have a serious look at the crap you are writing. Now look at it from a Duty of Care/ OHS angle. Do you think ULH is a joke? Do you think repeated sleep interruption, dehydration,and sitting for extended hours is somehow good for your long term health? Why is the average retirement age trending southwards?
I seriously doubt Sunrise will happen- how risk adverse are CASA?- How will other regulators allow these ULH to operate in their airspace?- and QF management are again looking to blame everyone (read pilots) except themselves.
If you had read my previous posts I am not a pilot hater, I am just pointing out the obvious. It will happen.

I have pointed out my concern to more than multiple crew ULH which is two pilot red eye, back of the clock flying. With ****e rostering from earlies to lates to red eyes. This happens around the world day in night out.

EK do ULH and look at how they log duty time..... Not right in our eyes but it happens!

So as I’ve said I do stir the pot as I play devils advocate.

It is how it is because we allow management to get away with it!

Also as I’ve said how do SQ do the Newark ULH? They were some of the pioneers back in the A340, it worked. I have also pointed out that crew that did it generally did that only. The biggest issue they had was landing recency.

Aus - reinventing the wheel... again!