PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2019, 10:19
Street garbage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Global Aviator
Blah blah blah whine whine whine blah blah blab.....

We all know Bananananananaramramramaaa WILL happen regardless of what the precious ones at the pointy end type one here.

I am more concerned about only travelling in J on a sector this long!

Must day I’ve done SQ J, 17 hours, United Premium Economy 17.5 hours (empty row of 3), so 20+ hours would certainly want J. Also more concerned they will have enough premium beer and wine onboard for me!

Yes a ****e stir but seriously... Are you flying the shuttle to the moon or mars???
So Global Aviator, I will ask you again, are you with QF Management? Or just an Angel? Your post sound exactly like the fairy floss we read on the Friday Flyer, or one of motivational pieces from Tino or Andrew David.
You are obviously a pilot hater- like most of our management.
Have a serious look at the crap you are writing. Now look at it from a Duty of Care/ OHS angle. Do you think ULH is a joke? Do you think repeated sleep interruption, dehydration,and sitting for extended hours is somehow good for your long term health? Why is the average retirement age trending southwards?
I seriously doubt Sunrise will happen- how risk adverse are CASA?- How will other regulators allow these ULH to operate in their airspace?- and QF management are again looking to blame everyone (read pilots) except themselves.