PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE Oxford Vs L3 (CTC)
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2019, 19:36
parkfell

de minimus non curat lex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cadet764
I am currently training with L3...
Going white tail with any of the big 3, L3, FTE or CAE will most likely give you a higher chance of getting an airline job at the end than modular, but beware the drawbacks.
Whilst it is true that the “big 3” have excellent connections with the airlines, you,the customer, still need to convince the perspective employer that you are worth the risk. In fact FTE JEREZ also offer a limited number of modular courses for the CPL/IR + MCC.

What any of the “big 3” cannot do is wave the magic wand so that customers gain employment irrespective of how they perform on the course. A weak training performance is not how to impress anyone. Do not expect to be recommended by the ATO.
I am not convinced that the modular route will disadvantage you in any way. Provided you have demonstrated a sound performance during training, the employer will be indifferent which route you followed.
Alex W has confirmed this in an earlier post. Worth a closer look.

The “big 3” might open the door for the interview, but that is as far as it goes.
I would challenge the veracity of CADET 764 assertion in his final paragraph. Produce the evidence....