PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIPA or AFAP FOR JETSTAR
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2019, 03:00
Capt Colonial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Read the Fact Sheet Again!

Originally Posted by theheadmaster
You have not shown how I am wrong.
Headmaster! Really? I can only give you the link. You have to be able to read and comprehend the information therein!

Both the fact sheet you linked to and the sections of the Fair Work Act that deal with this confirm what I stated. .
Incorrect. The bargaining agents are nominated by individuals. Please read the detail in the Act! Alas, you are wrong once again!

The path that you have taken is nominating yourself, or someone else has nominated you.
I have not nominated myself for anything. That emotional assertion is totally incorrect. You seem very frustrated even angered by this discussion and the existence of the QPA! I wonder why?

The only organisation that can represent Qantas pilots at this stage is AIPA. .
That once again is incorrect! Please read the Act and the current L.H. E.A. on who may participate in Bargaining. It's all their in black and white you just have to read it and understand what is written.

You can beat your chest about the QPA, but at this stage, we are just talking about independent bargaining agents.
Wow! I am sorry this upsets You! I am not beating my chest over anything. It's just a discussion!
I was just highlighting and discussing the existence of the QPA and its relevance in this thread.
At least I took the time to research some facts and spoke with some Pilots who are in the QPA and they confirmed my previous post.

Regretfully therein you are ignoring these facts, as I am advised, that Qantas has already met with the QPA Bargaining Representatives on no less than three occasions discussing;
a) The B-747 Rin
b) The LH E.A
c) Project Sunrise

As this upsets you so much I'll leave the discussion here. What I think of AIPA, AFAP or the QPA is irrelevant. I just highlighted as a point of interest on this thread the reality that the QPA exist!

The reality is that the QPA has allegedly met with Qantas and it represents a percentage of Qantas Long Haul pilots and is in negotiation with Qantas.

If you wish to ignore these facts thats your position.