PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE Oxford Vs L3 (CTC)
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2019, 22:17
sms8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would imagine most go to these schools take it very seriously, realise the responsibility and work very, very hard and end up on the right path, I’m seeing little evidence to suggest otherwise? Where are all these people that have been hard done by, conned out of money and have no job bad news like this always spreads like wildfire where is it?

All I’m getting is lots of people commenting that its mad and the people must be stupid and there relying on mum and dad insinuating thats wrong, if the parents are willing to sacrifice to give there kids a dream shot in what they feel is a world renowned and appreciated by airline (employer) school whats wrong with that? There doing what they feel is best after weighing up the info that they almost certainly researched like everyone else . I think its harsh and unfair to run people down like many are doing here on these boards it seems like theres a lot of of people with chips on there shoulders...theres a good argument to be had integrated vs modular and if someone has something useful to add they ahoukd lay down the facts... there is little evidence of this negative rhetoric only opinions, most of which if not all of which are coming from people who haven’t set foot in these places...there seems to be just a hint of jealousy about, at least thats how it appears to me.

Last edited by sms8; 2nd Sep 2019 at 07:53.