PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poland
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2019, 19:13
unluckyjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Avdm159
i would like to know about your experience with smart aero at modlin, I am thinking to do my ratings there
Dude I can tell you mine and some of my friends' experience;

The problem of the schools around Warsaw is they seem like a good structured businesses at the first glance, but sometimes later you'll understand that the business is actually in sole hands of a single man.

In many cases, just like SmartAero/Ventum/Goldwings etc., this is the guy holding the capital and the only aim he sees is to grow. I suppose it's sort of a Polish or Eastern Europe mentality but in every case, it fails at one point. Because some other good opportunities comes forward (not for you, for them), and you already there with a nice contract that assembled by finest Polish lawyers includes no articles "for" the students.

And when I told you "already there" means you are the one that they can ignore and you are just some random guy from some other part of the world. Because you already paid them the most of the money and any legal actions from your side means you can forget your money for a long long time. Believe me, they are the best to know this and only professional aspect about their business' is to use this.

When there is no business model but there are a single man's business ideas about aviation training, you should avoid them and run away. It's a very good signal I promise.

I'm not a fan of Polish schools but if you really need to go a Polish school, try Bartolini or Adriana.

I know their management are good and I'm mad at myself everyday that I didn't picked one of them with this knowledge.

Ask me private more about why you should not choose Polish at all.

=================================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.