PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tarmac delay
Thread: Tarmac delay
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2019, 23:34
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sobelena
Did I suggest that Harry? I don't think so. The thread has become confused. Here is a recap on my stance: Yes, board the pax in hope of an earlier slot becoming available. If that doesn't materialise then (if you're a lousy LCC as opposed to a good LCC) at the very least offer the option for pax to purchase water. For me, food is not an issue. My only beef is the non provision of water, free or not. Serving water in plastic glasses is also not an issue for a quick getaway should one be required. Whatever, being made to wait for 3 hours in a tin can without liquids is scandalous. I wonder if the FD n cabin crew went without too? I very much doubt it!
Well that in itself would cause a problem for me as a pax Sobelena because if they are doing a drinks service then, I wouldn't want water, I would want a beer but having previously experienced RYR's warm beer and their prices I would be asking to return to the terminal where I could sit at a bar supiing a nice pint of cold draught.

I flew RYR one round trip to/from VST (because I had business at VST airport and only RYR flew there), all VST trips thereafter I routed via ARN with legacy carriers, I swore then that I would never utilise RYR again, yes I got what I paid for but it wasn't the product for me thank you very much, on this occasion also these pax got what they paid for and it is for them to decide how they may travel in the future also.