PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair UK pilots vote for strike
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2019, 20:11
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ranmore
I can personally assure you that the support and advice received by the CC I serve upon is very good indeed. I am also privileged to personally meet and engage with other fellow CC reps from the UK aviation industry - including RYR reps. We regularly meet to formally exchange views, ideas and concerns on all issues that effect our pilot community. I have never once heard from any of the other airlines CC reps that the level of support from BALPA is of any concern whatsoever.

Finally - I wish my fellow reps at RYR and at BA every success.
Now if Airline management met up like Union reps they would be investigated for operating in a cartel, using anti competitive practices against the interests of customers. The EU Dawn raid so to speak would follow.

Even the discussions of actions in another airline would come under this, which you seem to be suggesting is occuring.

As for not hearing from airline CC reps regarding level of support............. they have already bought in have they not, like Unite saying all our shop stewards are happy, that doesn't mean membership is.