PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF go from Dambusters to Dam builders
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2019, 10:20
SuperF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you actually read other peoples responses, or do you just keep hammering away at everything.

I have never had a squirrel, and probably never will.
I never said i could have done it better, I'm on the wrong side of the world i would still be tying to get there....
All i did was put across an opinion in answer to a question that someone else asked about smaller machines doing the same job.
i didn't realise that different points of view weren't allowed to be discussed.

i even stated that it would have been better to watch the chinook work than the squirrels
you keep hammering about the bad weather, the sun was out and shadows on the ground...

maybe in the future, read what someone writes and take it in the context of what they have written and not what someone else has written.

And sorry but dragging in a random 350 accident is diverting the conversation.

Maybe you could take some of your own advise. job was done, conjecture was made about different size helicopters doing the same job, opinions were posted, if you don't like seeing different opinions or conjecture about the time it would take for someone else to do the job, move on...

just because someone states that someone could do what the RAF has done, and maybe faster or slower, or cheaper or more expensive, doesn't mean that we are criticising the RAF, just posting an opinion in the inter web to find other opinions.

90% of what is posted on here is pretty darn pointless and a lot of it comes from you!