View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2019, 16:09
  #7 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Guildford
Posts: 1
In answer to the title of this post. You bother with EASA if you want a job in Europe. If you can get a Canadian working holiday visa (under 30) the license conversion is about 4000 dollars (Canadian). That's what I'd be doing if I hadn't already used my visas...
roblawson91 is offline