PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC notice on BREXIT issued, licenses/certificates invalid
Old 4th Aug 2019, 09:47
radiosutch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Denti
Why would the EU offer an EASA membership for a third country that just destroyed a peace treaty they have signed, does not fulfill its past obligations and seriously disrupts EU commerce? Answer: It wouldn't. Easy as that. The EU has already done its homework with its unilateral no deal legislation that it can withdraw without prior notice at any time, just protecting its own interests. And Airlines, workers, shareholders in a third country are not an interest to the EU.
Light on facts here
1) How is the WA a peace treaty? Are we at war with the EU ? War of words maybe, but not guns and bullets . Poor choice of words
2) How has the UK 'destroyed' anything ? The UK and the EU are in a negotiation. I don't think the UK has actually destroyed anything at present
3) How has the UK 'not fulfil' past obligations. The UK and the EU are in a negotiation. Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed. I don't think the UK has actually failed to fulfill any obligation at present
4) How "disrupts EU commerce" This is getting repetitive, The UK and the EU are in a negotiation. I don't think the UK has actually disrupted anything at present

Wow, what an easy post to demolish !