PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Desperate for a Job
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2019, 16:50
Hogos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mohammdashraf

I haven’t started training yet as I am considering what will happen with me after finishing my training. I am from Egypt and I know it will be hard if not impossible to find a job here in my country so what shall I do to achieve my dream? I have been searching for a cadet program with any price for years now with out finding anyone. Even alpha aviation academy which is the most expensive academy I have ever seen, didn’t accept me because of my nationality! I don’t know what to do and I am very afraid of wasting my money to take the licences and then end at my home jobless.

Also, I tried to move on with life and remove aviation out of my head but I couldn’t. I didn’t find any other thing interesting or amazes me as aviation. After all of that there’s some people come here to the pilots who pay to fly to get the required experience and say to them you ruin the industry!! go and a find anyway for them to achieve their dreams and then talk. Come and have there useless nationality and try to be a pilot.
I'm not very sure I can really help you, but don't try to remove aviation from your head, if it is what you really want ! I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of flight academy spread in all the world, and if you really want it, there will be of course a way to do it !