PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Desperate for a Job
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2019, 00:45
Puriy0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desperate for a Job

Dear Memebers;

I’m Puriy0 am Iranian citizen currently in Moscow, Russia. I hold a South African CAA issued CPL-ME license since early 2018.

For the past year and half I looked desperately for Jobs, my parents stopped supporting me since I chose aviation against their interest and failed to find a job.

Also my nationality has done nothing good for me either. I’m a soldier back home and have to attend military before applying for any aviation jobs which are near to impossible for me as I’m not a muslim and from a muslim background and lived all my life abroad which gives me a high chance of failing the initial background check. Further I did apply for some airlines that my friends with other nationalities applied in Dubai and Sharjah(UAE) but I got rejected because of being Iranian (As told by the HR people that my friend knew)

I did my course in an Integrated manner and successfully finished it with 70PIC hours.

I been reading this forum for a long time now and I thought maybe some of you who are more experienced can help me build my future...

I will be grateful if someone can guide me through these desperate time.

Regards,
Puriy0