PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2019, 16:38
Screwedbyqualityfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stephan & Andrés.*

Beautifully coached responses but the fact stays and no matter what you say or write the fact will not change that Quality Fly tricked at least 10 students out of their money. 10 students I kmow personally and I'm one of them.. there are more than 10, the number keeps growing because I still receive inside information..*

Most of them incurred huge debts, they believed in Quality Fly and paid the price. Not long after paying the deposits then after the 4 to 5 months following payments, we all realized that Quality Fly is nothing but a wanna be flying school. No organisation, no proper instructors, old aircrafts that yes you are right, investigations about the unfortunate crash that killed 2 innovent people are still ongoing so we should refrain from commenting? Hell no.. I flew that same aircraft and was holding my heart in my hands.. so yes let them investigate but since Spain is such a retarded country with everything moving like a snail, it will take a lot of time of investigations but the ones who flew Quality Fly' s 3 aging old rusty aircrafts know very well what happened so don't give me that bull**** about ongoing investigations crap, we both all the resons why.

In the last year, yes maybe a few finished (rare lucky few) their Atpl at Quality Fly but why go study there when there are at least 6 other ATPL flying schools in Spain who offer classes only in English, have 15 new aircrafts at least, hire the best instructors, cost the same amount as Quality Fly, have a functioning everything.*

Vision is not enough for a flying school.. People put their trust and join blindly then discover that the school has ambitions and a vision of becoming a flying school?*

You guys are the lucky ones that is if you are telling the truth and you are who you are and you really graduated.. surely management thought that 1 or 2 graduating is better than no one graduating because Quality Fly should have graduated at least 50 students so far but I assume that 32 students other than the 10 that i know of got screwed and only 8 graduated in 1 year.

Easy math.

No matter what you write on this forum I will contradict you because I've been there and it happened to me.

Regards
I'm one of the students who were screwedbyqualityfly.*