PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA Pilots Offered Pay Rise For MFF
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2019, 13:45
illtellyouhowitis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by olster

In a world where communication devices are everywhere it is incredible how messages go off piste and taken up by the permanently offended. No one is racist or bigoted here and I am sure would not want to be. As an expat in HK, yes in the good ol’ CX days of Kai Tak and A scale an overtly racist attitude would not go down well, even in the 1980s. Similar flawed logic is to assume that Brit / Aussi pilots that married Asian, probably cabin crew would or could not have beautiful and smart progeny. However it is a fact of life that many a CX pilot despite the spectacular income did not succeed due to poor financial management and one too many marital adventures. Personally, I invested in Carlsberg. Hence the poignancy. For Gods sake lighten up, it is such a weak argument to continue to accuse the well meaning of racism or bigotry when life is rarely so black and white if you excuse the pun. By the way glad MFF is abandoned, not a good idea. Cheers.

I personally can't stand the world we live in where everyone seems to be offended by the slightest comment etc. The RACIST word gets thrown about like a cricket ball, pathetic, for god sake, lighten up.