PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2019, 21:12
7Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a recent graduated of one of the 8 frozen ATPL students (all formal exams passed at first attempt and no extra costs nor extra flights required) at Qualityfly, so I can tell you I am not one of the owners. The last 13th of July, 7 of 8 Cadets graduated (the 8th was almost closed to the end), so it is not true that only 2 graduated in two years as itīs being said.
So, What I can tell then for example to AlbertMari (see older post) and any other possible applicant interested in the school are the following considerations:
- Be aware that in all of the schools you will find issues (with more or less quantity owed to the bank, family or whoelse) and you will have to deal with them, It is part of "Aviation " game.
- I chose this school because at that time, the Budget, Timing and English Language taught (all the course is being taught in English), was ok for me. If I had had 120 kEur in my pocket Itīs possible I would have chosen others in the South of Spain or South of England for example, but that was not my case.
- Each one has to look for several schools and compare them, but what maybe fits for you doesnīt fit for other. Each case is different and individual.
- As Manager Director Juan Cervero said in his post, QualitFly is "a young but growing organization which, as with all organizations, will occasionally be faced with challenges".. itīs true, and like others, It can have positive and negative points. What I can tell you is that the School has improved a lot since I started the frozen ATPL almost two years ago and they are continuously trying to improve.
- Another last fact, but not less important, is that being a young growing organization means that all the staff is approachable and familiar, and opened to help you, something that is not common in bigger organizations.

Finally, I am sure that there can be some customers not happy with the school that have left it, that is normal, and they can have their own reasons to leave it, but there are others that had finished the course, and already working.

Regards

Andrés Garcia Baron