PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AW139 Crash in Bahamas - 7 Killed
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2019, 10:10
Cabby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SASless
Cabby,

Every EMS Pilot in the World has experienced this on more than an in-frequent basis.

Dark holes in the woods or along a highway, in a wire environment, responding to a scene call with no notice in the pitch dark....middle of the night...lots of blood and gore...Med Crew struggling to get the patient taken care of.....that is the stock and trade for our folks doing the EMS thing.
626DM Quote:
I find it hard to believe that the passengers were patiently, quietly sitting in the passenger compartment. I could easily immagine screaming, crying, and outright chaos.

Black Hole liftoft, short flight preparation, billionaire owner onboard, chaos in the passenger compartment. I am not sure that any of us pilots could reliably pull that off, or should even try. However, if it truly was a life and death situation, I am not sure as a pilot how you say no.....

Thanks for the feedback Sasless, but the quote you mentioned in post 286 about the passengers and their actions, I think you'll find it was from 626DM and not me.
It had been mentioned in post 281 where I enquired about the witness.

Last edited by Cabby; 15th Jul 2019 at 10:16. Reason: Earlier posts