PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2019, 20:36
Screwedbyqualityfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by harveyst

which school are you at? I went to see quality fly today and they all seemed like great people and the students were all happy. a course was also graduating today too.
Home cooked food sounds nice though!
Impossible. I just contacted friends in Madrid, no graduations at Qyality Fly. Maybe 1 or 2 students did graduate after 2 years. There's no way anyone can graduate with the number of aircrafts they have. Old and rusty and minus 1 aircraft since the deadly accident a few months ago. Surely they didn't tell you about a crash of one of their aircrafts did they? Of course not but you can google it.
I was lured the same way, nice people at the surface, big smiles and they show you a huge building so you think it's the school but in reality they rent 2 rooms on 1 floor and use them as a class..
I'm not keeping things back at all, this is a ripoff school and I'm exposing them non stop for what they are. I hope it's worth the 25000 Euros they stole from me and from 7 others that i know personally, apart from the ones i don't know.. At the end it's possibly worth it for them, easy dishonest money but they won't last long.