PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA PPL USA recommended flight schools?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2019, 20:51
r10bbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BE AWARE OF AAA in san diego, if you google their history and talk to former students on facebook or instagram they are not as what they make out on their website and their email repliesl, granted you may get a easa ppl but factor into consideration extra costs which you will incur ( which they do not tell ) and their safety records is questionable ( 4 deaths in 5 year) , i have been told an example of where many of their foreign students from the far east studying the FAA PPL of having 40 hours or more and not even gone solo, from their EASA side confirm that their is an easa instructor present and that you would be given priority in having lessons and being able to fly and not be standing around due to lack of planes or planes being in maintenance, if you go down the easa route i would factor £15,000 including accommodation and food and roughly 10-12 weeks to complete the course, another school i can recommend is clacton flying club, their prices are very reasonable Private pilot licence courses? Get your own private pilot licence / also their is Derek Davidson 3 weeks EASA PPL 3 Week EASA PPL - Derek Davidson Pilot Training