PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet taxation
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2019, 20:24
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your feedback gents. No worries, I am on a similar "gig", just an oldtimer aircraft of the mid last century and a harp on the tail. At least got MY base and country of preference, so no real big rush for me to change to orange. Especially I turned them down this season because they had this very limited base availablities. Was simply no reason to change for me.

@dirk MXP and VCE are exactly the only bases of interest for me. Was flying a while out of NAP(in a different life long ago) - brrr. No thanks. Pilots still get threated by pax that they would wait outside once you come back if you offload them for unpolite behaviour? And if you call the Police they would tell you the same - we can't protect you when you come back this evening. Better(!!) you take him with you, less trouble for you and us.... LOVELY place .

Seems I will stay a while longer "blue" which is fine. Threatment here is as it was always(getting warning letters for being certified sick), only big reason really why I would prefer "orange". But not in a base that I do not want.

All the best gentlemen(and ladies of course, especially in "orange" ).