PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 command or long haul FO
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2019, 16:52
BoeingLudo737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raph737

You are a bit of a fanboy aren’t you? I am leaving, was fortunate enough to get to move to a proper airline very soon! My notice was given and really looking forward to be away from either young , know it all, blind eyed FO’s who think that THIS should be the standard in aviation. Most importantly, captains who absolutely hate the company, its colleagues and had enough of flying. Being on the right hand seat getting abused by people who refused to admit they should have done more to improve their work life, like this chap at 24 is contemplating.
There are CRM issues, there is very little regards towards the cabin crew who are treated appallingly. There is no support or guidance for base transfers and most of the time you're left to your own devices. They offer you nothing where there are plenty of places who at the very least will provide the very basic to do your job...
By all means bring your staplers, food, water, pay for your ID’s, car park, that’s your thing..
You’ll get to see all of those amazing places you travel too for 25mins, and on your days off you’re too tired to do real travelling, as it has been mentioned. Even the staff travel perks, blue tickets you have to pay to select seats...
Sorry excuse of an airline if you want my opinion. But each one to their own. If I was 24 and had those hours, I’d be trying Virgin, 4 days in the beach with a great bunch of people or four sector day with a miserable cheese? No brainer.
You are a moany boy aren't you? I wouldn't even give you a job in McDonald with that attitude. Sorry for the airline who is giving you a job. Moany people never change