PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK : Command Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2019, 21:50
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hoss
Mate, there just might be a valid reason behind the Captain’s request/demand! Oblige him or her you might learn something.

For the others: If this is any indication of the entry levels in the ME3 then abandon ship, time to get out, the party is over. it’s all downhill from here!
Nope, this is a general indication of entry level as well in Europe. No worries, they are everywhere. BUT - I am to tired to ask my FO to fiddle with his light switches after 5 days with 4 sectors each(even that sometimes I really would like to ask WHY the hell his EFB brightness close to midnight is at around 80% and DAY mode and HOW he manages his night vision).

Apart from that - who cares how long the tube behind the cockpit is, how many aisles? At the end free time with the family and money counts. Both are not so good anymore with EK. All what remains are "shiny jets"(wait a few years and we see about that either).

If you think the grass is greener on the other side, you are young, make your own mistakes as so many of us did. If you reach 40 and you are fighting your way through the sky night for night, flying in that beautiful(not) sunrise after a very very long night and you just want to close your eyes, then you will think again. But it will be a widebody. So, well worth the sacrifice, right?