PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Birmingham-7
Thread: Birmingham-7
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2019, 22:36
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Information

Originally Posted by CabinCrewe

Without personally owning this information, I think it would be unlikely you could tell where the source originated. I'm guessing there are others privvy to this info who would be equally entitled to post it elsewhere (wherever that may be)
A sad indictment of this forum at times and often people do have an over-inflated opinion of their own importance or just sometimes we don't get their humour. I know of a few people on various BHX forums that would have access to the Wamos information and some don't seem to be able to accept the fact others working at BHX do post on various forums or share information.

The strange thing that possibly one specific post on one other forum (I am not a member but view) seemed quite a light-hearted rebuke but personally I thought the poster actually would have known about this flight unless referring to other posts on other forums. However on the Wamos flight, I agree there are plenty of databases and source this could have been sourced from and it is just a case of who was first

Oh by the way if anyone wants to repeat the rubbish I post on here - feel free

Back to BHX, difficult week at times with Jet2 suffering some delays (see Jet2 thread) and again Flybe targeting Friday for cancellations with two Glasgow's resulting in just 3 inbound flights (out of 7) as two other flights seem to have been non-ops beforehand as well one Edinburgh cancelled.

Pete