PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ME3 hiring 1900 pilots?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2019, 09:07
3Greens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WB1900
And your answer makes the points
Apparently u are a native speaker and as long somebody is off being perfect to your way u not give it a chance - that’s ok for me and I accept your critics over my writing
but it also symbolizes the facts which are obvious here
„If you are not perfect you won’t get a chance because I am so much better than you“ - this is exactly what the discussion over TP pilots is. Again they come from a different operation which has its own little difficulties and cannot be judged by somebody not having done it before.
The discussion here is purely about finding the failures of others and ranting over the bad thing rather than helping each other to achieve a target - a very typical ek thing and
there is no worse thing than „i don’t want to“
and the point is: i would never deny somebodies arguments over the writing in my language because it wasn’t perfect - shows also a certain mind set which contributes to the stated Argument.
as I said before it needs training and not checking until u fail
I’m sorry but you lost me again with immature text speak and what has now turned into some sort of rant. I fully appreciate English isn’t your first language, no problem at all. However, when you choose to make an emotionally charged post containing the letter “U” Instead of “you” on a subject thread about professional pilots and their backgrounds; I’m afraid your valid points just get dismissed as a teenage snowflake tantrum.